Gonçalo Cunha de Sá
Experienced photographer since 1991.
Photographed campaigns for main Advertising Agencies: Young&Rubicam, McCann Erickson, BBDO, Leo Burnett, J.Walter Thomson, Publicis,
Partners, BAR. NGOs: AMI, UNICEF, CISV, AMCV, Red Cross Portugal, IVHQ, Maximo Nivel Peru. Photographed for Newspapers: Públido, Diário
de Notícias, Correio da Manhã, O Independente; and Magazines: GQ, Volta ao Mundo, Fugas, TAP on board magazines (ANA and UP), Casa &
Decoração, Máxima Interiores, ELO, LER, Oceanos, Zen Magazine
Work experience in Portugal, United Kingdom, United States, Brazil, Honduras, Angola and Morocco.
Fluent in English, Portuguese, Spanish and French.
BA Honours in Photography, Film and Imaging – Napier University, Scotland.
Managed campaigns and projects to raise awareness on different social issues: child care | gender | poverty | senior centres
Organised workshops for marginalized youth with UNICEF and CISV.
Lecturer and tutor at IADE Creative University, Lisbon.
Photography Course Leader at St Julian’s School, Portugal.
Photography Tutor at Light House, Lisbon.
Photography Tutor at Escola Património de Sintra, Portugal
Artist represented in Portugal, Spain, Paris, Italy, Vienna, Flanders, Brazil – São Paulo and US: NY, Brooklyn and Miami.
Private Collections in Portugal, US, Mozambique, Italy, Spain, Vienna – Austria, Flanders and US.
- Finalist, Editorial – Travel, One Eyeland, US 2018
- Silver Medal, Px3 Paris, 2015
- IPA 2015, invited artist (by PX3 Paris)
- International Prize Michelangelo – Artists at the Jubilee, Rome – Italy 2015
- Prize Castroreale, Italy 2015
- Botticelli Prize, Florence – Italy 2015
- Invited artist, group exhibition in Times Square, NY 2014
- Top 60 Masters of Contemporary Art, US 2014
- UPI – Of Love and Hate, NY 2013
- 1001 Artists, Miami 2012
- Important Artists of the World, NY 2012
- International Master of Photography, NY 2012
- Important Artist – Art Takes Miami, Miami 2012
- United Photo Industries, 2011 and 2012
- PX3, Prix de la Photo, Paris 2009, categories: Portraiture and Free Style
- AGFA, 1991
- DN Jovem, 1989 and 1990
- Kodak, 1989
- AGFA, 1988
- Estoril Tourism Bureau Photo Competition: 1st and 2nd prizes – from 1987 to 1990